vCloud Director Tenant Portal Login
VMware vCloud Director provides role-based access to a modern HTML 5 web-based tenant portal that allows clients to access their organization's resources. You will receive a URL unique to your organization as part of the on-boarding process to access the portal.
The tenant portal URL is https://vcd.cloud.dsm.net/tenant/OrgID, where OrgID is the unique identifier assigned during client on-boarding.
In the following example the organization Initech was assigned an OrgID of Initech. Their unique login URL is:
- To access the portal, open a supported web browser and navigate to https://vcd.cloud.dsm.net/tenant/OrgID.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with your organization virtual DataCenter (vDC)
Enter the UserID and password supplied during on-boarding.
VMware vCloud Director is compatible with the current and last major revision of browsers. vCloud Director release 9.5 was tested with and supports the following browsers:
- Google Chrome 69
- Mozilla Firefox 58 ESR for the vCloud Director Web Console
- Mozilla Firefox 60.2 ESR for the vCloud Director Tenant Portal
- Microsoft Edge 42
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
While VMware recommends using the new HTML5 tenant portal, the legacy portal is still available at: