Veeam Cloud Connect Replication Service Provider Configuration
With the release of Veeam 9.5 U4, the client must be running version 220.127.116.1115 to utilize the DSM Cloud Connect service. DSM only supports full failover as of U4.
To establish a service provider connection with DSM’s Veeam Cloud Connect service, perform the following steps.
- Launch Veeam Backup & Replication Console from the Client (Source) location:
- Log into Veeam Backup & Replication Console with the appropriate credentials:
- Select Backup Infrastructure from the left navigation panel:
- Select Service Providers from the left navigation panel:
- Select Add Service Provider:
- Enter the following information to configure DSM as your Veeam Cloud Connect Service Provider:
- Click Add to enter your DSM – Veeam Cloud Connect Credentials:
- Enter in the following information. This should have been provided during the onboarding session. If you don’t have your DSM – Veeam Cloud Connect Credentials please contact your assigned DSM Project Manager.
- Click Apply to save the configuration settings:
- Verify that the reported Replica Resources are correct for CPU, Memory and Storage.
- Verify that all tasks completed without error.
- Review the Summary.
- The Veeam console will re-scan the new service provider to update local information.
You have successfully added DSM as a Veeam Cloud Connect Service Provider. You can view the new Service Provider in the Veeam Backup and Replication console.