Veeam Failover Plan Configuration
Failover plans allow for quick 1-click failover orchestration of the VM(s) replicated to DSM’s VCC. VM’s must have already completed one successful replication to be added to a failover plan.
- From the Veeam Backup and Replication menu bar, select Failover Plan > Cloud Connect (vCloud)...
- Enter a name and description for the failover plan:
- Click Add VM to select previously replicated VM’s to include in the failover plan:
- You will be presented with a list of replication jobs from which to choose. You can choose the entire contents of a replication job or a subset of VMs from the job.
- Once all the desired VM’s have been added, click Next >
- Verify the summary information is correct and click Finish: