Veeam Cloud Connect Backup Service Provider Configuration
To establish a service provider connection with DSM’s Veeam Cloud Connect service, perform the following steps.
- Launch Veeam Backup & Replication Console from the Client (Source) location:
- Log into Veeam Backup & Replication Console with the appropriate credentials:
- Select Backup Infrastructure from the left navigation panel:
- Select Service Providers from the left navigation panel:
- Select Add Service Provider:
- Enter the following information to configure DSM as your Veeam Cloud Connect Service Provider:
- Click Add to enter your DSM – Veeam Cloud Connect Credentials:
- Enter in the following information. This should have been provided during the onboarding session. If you don’t have your DSM – Veeam Cloud Connect Credentials please contact your assigned DSM Project Manager.
- Click Apply to save the configuration settings:
- Verify that the reported Capacity amount aligns to your contracted storage amount and click Apply:
- Verify that all messages are green and click Next:
- Review the Summary and click Finish:
- The system will perform a service provider re-scan to update all the relevant resources allocated by the Service Provider.
You have now successfully added DSM as a Veeam Cloud Connect Service Provider.